This house is a commuters dream located in the lovely Woodmoor neighborhood. Just minutes from downtown Silver Spring, Washington DC and the Metro. This beautifully bright and updated Cape Cod features 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths. The large kitchen offers granite countertops, a beautiful stone backsplash and Kenmore Elite stainless steel appliances. The family room, which is open to the kitchen, has hardwood floors and a wood fireplace. Also on the main level is a bedroom and full bath and a separate room that can be used as an office or possible 5th bedroom. There is an enclosed porch with A/C and a solarium with a heat pump allowing the space to be enjoyed year round. The top level has two bedrooms with hardwood floors and full bath. The finished lower level offers another bedroom and full bath and another room to make your movie theatre room or game room. The house also comes with an attached 1 car garage and a large driveway for additional parking. There is also a fenced yard for your enjoyment. This home is close to shopping and public transportation.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Hardi Plank, Brick
3,000 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Entrance Outside, Full Finished
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Built-Ins, Chair Rail
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, HardeePlank
- Enclosed, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Chain Link, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price