Welcome to this beautiful custom built brick and cedar-siding Cape Cod house in the upscale Brighton Pines neighborhood in Clarksville. This beautiful house is located at the end of the cul-de-sac on a gorgeous private 4.4 acre flat lot surround by trees. The house has a 2 story foyer, nine foot ceilings and hardwood floors on the main and upper level. All of the hardwood floors on the main level have just been refinished and look amazing. Several of the rooms on the main level have been painted by the artist Jacquie Shane. There is a first floor bedroom with a Murphy bed which allows this room to also be used as an office. There's also a full bathroom just around the corner. The eat-in kitchen has granite counter tops, title backsplash, stainless steel appliances, and a center island with an electric cooktop. Just off the kitchen is a sunken family room with an exposed beam ceiling, a brick wood-burning fireplace with a wood mantel creating a great space to relax during the winter months. On the other side of the kitchen is the formal dining and living room with a wood fireplace. There is also a large Azec deck accessible from the kitchen and dining rooms with a spectacular view of the big back yard. The upper level features a spacious master bedroom with a oversize walk-in closet. Off of the Master bedroom, a balcony with awning provide the perfect place to enjoy your morning coffee. The large Master bath has a double vanity, jetted tub and a separate shower. There are also two more bedrooms and full bath on this level. The walkout finished basement has large family room, wet bar, full bath and possible 5th bedroom or office. A wood burning stove in the finished basement provides additional heat in the winter. Finally the large screened in porch off the basement and abundant Trex deck provide more ways to enjoy outdoor living, entertaining and pleasure of this beautiful lot.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, Colonial, 3+ Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
Brick, Cedar Exterior
4,484 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Fiber Optics, Onsite Telephone
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Country Kitchen
- Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Microwave, Cook Top Range, Wall Oven, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Stove.
- Walkout, Full Finished, Full
- Double Pane, Palladian Windows
- 2. Wood-burning, Mantle, Brick, Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Attic Storage, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Built-Ins, Wainscoting, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Shared Driveway, Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Cedar
- Deck, Porch, Screened-in, Balcony
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting. Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price