This is the one you have been waiting for. This big beautiful rancher style house in Clarksville Ridge has 5 bedrooms and 3 full baths on the main level. Gorgeous hardwood floors are throughout the main level. The large eat-in kitchen features new granite counter tops, tile back splash, cherry cabinets, Stainless Steel appliances, a center island, recessed lighting, tons of cabinet space and a large pantry. There is a spacious formal dining room great for those special occasions and holiday gatherings. The living room has a two-sided gas fireplace shared with the dining room. The family room has a cathedral ceiling, recessed lighting and room for the biggest TV you could imagine. There is also a nice size office directly off the family room. The large master bedroom has a ceiling fan and walk-in closet. The updated master bath has a dual vanity with granite top, tile back splash . Down the hall there are 4 more bedrooms. The large guest room at end of the hall has its own full bathroom. The finished basement has a game room with beautiful built-ins. Directly off the game room is another spacious family room with a wood-burning fireplace and beautiful mantle. The finished basement also has another large spacious room that can serve as a 6th bedroom or study with built-in bookcases. There is also a half bathroom, laundry room, and large room for storage in the finished basement. Out back there is beautiful in ground pool with a gazebo for entertaining on those hot summer days. There is small patio for your grill. If that isn't enough, there is a two story shed for your lawn equipment or possible workshop. The house also features a 4 car garage for those car enthusiasts. There is a two car garage on the mail level which is climate-controlled. The second garage is located off the basement. All this is centrally located between Baltimore and Washington and just minutes to Columbia.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Electric Water Heater, Well
Hardi Plank, Stone
5,461 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Cable TV, Telephone
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil. Forced Air.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Full Finished, Walkout
- Double Pane
- 2. Brick, Gas Burning, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Laundry Chute, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Built-Ins
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Paved Driveway.
- Stone, HardeePlank
- Pool Description
- Rear, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Fountain, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Landscaping.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)