Welcome to Grosvenor Park I, a full-service condominium just steps from the Grosvenor metro! This elegant home features 2 spacious bedrooms, and 1 bathroom, and a beautiful balcony with lush tree views. The home has been renovated with an updated kitchen and bathroom. The living space is light filled and open. Parking is easy with one assigned garage space. and a large surface lot out front for a second car and guests. Lifestyle benefits include a very short distance to the Grosvenor metro on the paved trail, open green space with creeks and bridges, ponds, a pool, roof deck, party room, outdoor picnic/grill area bike storage room and play area. There is even a convenience store in the complex! This is easy living in an ideal location. With close proximity to the metro, I-270 and Wisconsin Ave, you'll have easy access to downtown Bethesda, NIH, Walter Reed and Pike & Rose. The condo fee includes water, gas and electric - move right in!
High-rise, Contemporary, 1 Story
Other, Community Water, Public Water Service
1,104 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Montgomery County Public Schools
- Microwave, Appliance Center, Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Intercom System
- A/C - Other, Wall Air Conditioning
- Other. Other.
- Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Reserved.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Playground, Sidewalks, Tennis Court.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Convenience Store, Exercise Room, Party Room, Security, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Tennis Courts, Fitness Center, Tot Lots/Playground, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price