Not one to brag but this house has been meticulously upgraded & cared for. Complete kitchen remodel w/ 42in cherry cabinets, granite counters, stainless appliances 2019 - Complete remodel of 3 baths 2019 -New Trane HVAC system 2019- New Maintenance Free Deck 2021 - New maintenance free front porch 2020- New garage door 2020- New deck french doors w/ blinds inside the glass 2020- New sliders to patio 2020- Replaced water heater 2020- Professional water proofing in BSMT 2019- Replaced roof with Architectural Shingles Roof - Replaced flooring w/ real hardwood floors entire main level - Installed ceramic tile in all bathrooms- Whole house custom closets- Replaced all but 4 windows. Fantastic location on the border of Columbia & Ellicott City where you get the proximity to all the parks, restaurants & shops Columbia has to offer without paying a CPRA fee. No HOA fees! No Front Foot fees! Actual side walks on both sides of street! Easy commute! Live where your street gets plowed off 1st because of proximity to middle school off rt 108 and rt 103. Drive 3 minutes to I-95 or rt 100, 5 min to Balto/Wash Pkwy, 10 min to Arundel Mills Mall, 15 min to Columbia Mall, 15 min to Ft. Meade, etc.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,024 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Electric service available
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Storage
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Partial
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Side Yard, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Sideyard(S), Rear Yard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price